Day - 4

chapi1.gif
lilou
blink.gif voilĂ  c'est fini pour moi j'ai rendu mon travail icon_cry.gif
et bonne chance autres mappeur felicitation.gif

blink.gif This is it is finished for me I made my work icon_cry.gif
and good luck other Mapper felicitation.gif
KNE
How do I send the map in when I'm finished?
Chapo
Upload your map on 17b like any other map. For example, you can call it xx_17buddies_yyy (xx = de,fy,cs,..) and yyy you map name.

icon_jap.gif
KNE
QUOTE (Chapo @ 17/06/2012 - 22:31:12) *
Upload your map on 17b like any other map. For example, you can call it xx_17buddies_yyy (xx = de,fy,cs,..) and yyy you map name.

icon_jap.gif

So it have to be 17buddies in the mapname?
Chapo
We prefer
KNE
QUOTE (Chapo @ 17/06/2012 - 23:02:12) *
We prefer

Ok biggrin.gif
KNE
Is it ok to use wadinclude on 17bsolstice.wad?
Chapo
Yes, if you use ONLY 17bsolstice and standard textures.

We will check in bsp file for included textures and if a non allowed texture is found (other than mapper's banner) map will be disqualified.
KNE
QUOTE (Chapo @ 18/06/2012 - 08:50:14) *
Yes, if you use ONLY 17bsolstice and standard textures.

We will check in bsp file for included textures and if a non allowed texture is found (other than mapper's banner) map will be disqualified.

Well nevermind, I'm finishend and I didn't include the wadfile. Hope you like it, and GL to all mappers! icon_cool.gif
m0535
phew finally I'm done icon_razz.gif
SimeriaIonut
Well, where are we able to see the mapper's maps for the solstice contest? I mean all of them.

P.S. Congratulations to all the mappers in this contest.
Grounded
QUOTE (SimeriaIonut @ 21/06/2012 - 11:38:16) *
Well, where are we able to see the mapper's maps for the solstice contest? I mean all of them.

http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showt...p;#entry1083675
S3B
Only good maps in this contest - Gj to all mappers for this hard work and the time spend.

icon_kimouss.gif
deepeyes
Congrats for the participant ...
m0535
Hey there 17Buddies wink.gif

for your next contests (I hope there will be a lot icon_razz.gif) you might also consider promoting your mapping competition on thewall.de, which is a quite popular German mapping community.
By spreading the news on thewall.de you would probably reach most of the German map developers, which would most likely increase the number of participants and conesquently the number of entries.

I ,for myself, only found out about this contest due to S3B's example map, which i saw on gamebanana.com and therefore I sadly wasn't able to join earlier sad.gif

Now enough of my advertisment for thewall.de icon_razz.gif, let the judging begin and might the best entry win (which will be most likely warri's de_kassai xD).

Nevertheless good luck to everyone else, sadly there are just so few entries sad.gif

I'm looking forward to joining the next contest soon icon_razz.gif
deepeyes
I hope the next competition would be Counter-Strike Source, or maybe Counter-Strike Global Offensive ... icon_razz.gif
Chapo
Results are published here:

http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showtopic=13276

de_kassai by warri has win our first contest bravo.gif

Thank you everybody !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.