Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini Maps
Forum 17B > Counter Strike 1.6 > General discussion
Fellaini
I am owner of the one classic cs 1.6 server and i would like to ask if some of the mappers has some time to make something like this smile.gif Well the server is full during the day, but you know after midnight and early in the morning there are smaller number of players and i've added some small maps like snow, dust2_2x2 etc. But all of that standard maps become boring soon, so i've tried to find some custom maps and i found some very interesting maps here, like smaller versions of popular de_ maps (de_csr_inferno, de_aztec_mini, de_dust2_mini_vk) that are really smaller versions, not only part of the map, but whole map with two bombsites just shorter then original (with some differences ofc, textures, boxes etc). I can only say that players liked them, and more players came while those maps were played.
So, my question is: can someone can make more of this "mini" remakes? Remakes of more popular maps like Nuke, Italy (de_version), dust2 with standard dd2 textures (dust2_mini_vk uses different textures), dust, maybe tuscan_mini that could be interesting.

Thanks in advance smile.gif
Chapo
You'll find lot of "mini maps" by sorting maps lists in slots order, ascending wink.gif
Fellaini
QUOTE (Chapo @ 21/11/2014 - 22:27:43) *
You'll find lot of "mini maps" by sorting maps lists in slots order, ascending wink.gif

Well i am looking for particular type of maps, and there are no more maps of this type except those 3 mentioned above. My question was, can someone make similar remakes of popular maps? Is there any mapper willing to do it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.