Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Unique Map Idea
Forum 17B > Counter Strike 1.6 > Your Maps - WIP - Tutos
LazzR
So I've created a project for de_jerusalem map. Well, it's based on de_aztec map. I thought about creating it for cs 1.6, but finally I didn't have enough time. So there's an idea and the project. You can easily pick it up.

I can help anyone with the textures. I'm sure that it may be really nice map smile.gif
LazzR
@BUMP

No-one interested? Ohh, c'mon :] You're all talented guys.
S3B
Sry, i've no time for mapping wink.gif

Someone ?

icon_ami.gif
tizu
Good plan and idea, except we don't have time either. We got our own projects or life is too busy for us (doing IRL work and family). Considering that I didn't map for a long time and I'm curious and excited to get back in to mapping, I might try this and see what are the results. Of corse, it will not be in near future. Stay close.
LazzR
QUOTE (tizu @ 17/07/2014 - 11:40:38) *
Good plan and idea, except we don't have time either. We got our own projects or life is too busy for us (doing IRL work and family). Considering that I didn't map for a long time and I'm curious and excited to get back in to mapping, I might try this and see what are the results. Of corse, it will not be in near future. Stay close.

I'm glad to hear this. I'm looking forward to Your work mate. I may provide some textures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.