vehicles_prefab

Prefab by plague420

Click to view attachment

To the best of my knowledge these are all of the vehicles in GO. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I made this for my convenience so that I wouldn't have to align the prop_statics together in my future maps. I figured I am not the only one who finds aligning them annoying.

All vehicle props are grouped with their appropriate glass props for easy movement and one click copy pasting. I did not bother aligning the semi trailers, you should be able to manage that on your own. wink.gif

There are a couple extras, boats aligned with the boat trailers, semi trailers, and other vehicles.

How to Change Vehicle Color and Window Tint!

You may have noticed that almost all of the vehicles are white, and you may be thinking "I have seen colored cars in game!" Well if you wish to change the vehicle color follow these simple steps...
1.Make sure that you have "objects" and not "groups" selected. If you have groups selected you will color both the glass and the vehicle; this is usually not desirable.
2.Open the "object properties" window by either double clicking on the vehicle body, or selecting the vehicle prop and pressing alt+enter.
3.Once you have that open, scroll to the bottom and look for "Color (RGB)" and double click. Pick the desired color, click "OK" then click "Apply" and voila! The car changed color!

To add window tint do the same thing, only instead of choosing a color, move the bar on the far right side of the color picker up and down until you find the shade you want.

Click to view attachment

Hlbox17B