Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *_detail.txt And Bad Screenshots
Forum 17B > General Forum > Bug / Improvements
UltimateX
This site mistakes *_detail.txt files as readmes. Text files suffixed with _detail are what GoldSrc engine using to know what detail textures to apply to what map textures.

Secondly, how do you delete botched screenshots? I uploaded one in widescreen but this site doesn't display those optimally. I tried to replace it with a new one with side chopped off but it created a 2nd image instead of replacing the old. Theres an other case with a different map of mine I upload where someone else uploaded a screenshot in shabby 16bit color which there is no option to get rid of and replace. Could you guys give an option to replace a screenshot instead of only allowing to add an other?
Chapo
Upload new screenshot at the same place as mainscreen and it will replace existing one after being validated by team.

For txt files, there are so much different cases, i prefer deleting wrong txt files (like i've done for your map)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.