Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Create A Invisible Box For Full Fog On Maps
Forum 17B > General Forum > Miscellaneous
z0mbiland
Invisible thats mean the cube who contain a map or all the six tga sky.
The fog are wrong shown on maps without a wall on in place of a sky.
An example for you to understand:

1. A map without sky (that mean the sky is not appear because are walls and the 6 TGA are over the walls) contain a full fog. The fog are everywhere. 100/100 full fog.

2. A map with sky (you can see all the six TGA) don't contain a full fog. If someone have fog on his server and if you looking or jump highter or looking down when you are very up you will see 50/100% fog.

In reality the fog must be (1.) but not with walls inside of the all 6 tga sky beacause are ugly and abnormal.

I would to be maked a Invisible Six Box OVER the Sky plugin (like walls but invisible walls to see the sky and to have a full fog)

This is a Plugin Challange Project for all the Zombie servers!!!

Who can do it???
tizu
For this you need a scripter dev. not a mapper.

Olso, I found out something about entity env_fog you might use it.

You should put the env _ fog entity, somewhere on the map (works as light _ environment), and you put with the following values:

Tab "Class Information"
Clase: env_fog
Atributtes:
Fog density (0.01 > value> 0): put 0.0005
This is a bit dense fog, but acceptable. More density? try increasing the value: 0.001
Fog color (R G B): here choose a color (preferably dark gray color or 128 128 128)
Tab "Attributes":
Start active (you mark this box allways)

As a side note, you'll need to run CS 1.6 client in OpenGL to see the fog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.