Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem With Cs:go
Forum 17B > Counter Strike Global Offensive > General discussion
KrA40n1
I just bought CS:GO and id does not want to load when there is progress and overview of a map it just goes to the end and a black screen apears, when there isn't there is no problem...
Chapo
No problem for me. Perhaps a directx problem
KrA40n1
So I can play when I first join server after lauching the game and I can also play map I'm making.
will2k
Make sure your video card drivers are up to date and update if necessary.

You can also verify the integrity of game cache to make sure CSGO is not missing/corrupting some files.
Chapo
If you have created custom vtf files, try to move them elsewhere and see if it woks, or, in other words, clean your cs:go folder, reset it to initial state, and try again.
KrA40n1
Re-installed CS:GO still have that f**kin' prblem...
Unisoldier1
Your machine is an amd bulldozer? if yes, there is a fix in csgo forums.
KrA40n1
Video - Intel 64MB but It f**kin' runs my map well and any map when I first connect to server after launching game...
Unisoldier1
My problem was the "preparing to launch" crash, and after seeking for 100's of weird solutions, the only thing that fixed the game is a destructive format and reinstall windows and other programs again.
KrA40n1
I found out what the problem is:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OMGwtfOMFGwtf...;filter=app_730
There is an area surrounding me where the shadows are black, anyone know how to fix it?
S3B
Maybe a problem with Hlrad ?
will2k
QUOTE (KrA40n1 @ 29/08/2012 - 13:38:21) *
Video - Intel 64MB

I think this is your problem icon_decu.gif

It's time to upgrade your video card and/or system. CSGO uses an updated Source engine that only runs in DX9 and higher. the minimum specs for csgo are:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
Memory: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista
Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6GB of Space
Video Card: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0

Your video card is not supporting the game and crashes constantly

Hope this helps

Will2k
infoleather
Try to move to other places, to see whether it is cooking, or, in other words, clean your CS folder, will be reset to the initial state, and then try again. Availability of Women Leather Hobo Shoulder Bags is very important so that women can easily keep their important things in the bags. Some of the Leather Embossed Women handbags are exclusively available on the specific websites cwmalls.com and they are unique due to their style, material and quality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.