Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mappers
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Solstice 2012
Chapo
All is allright?

Hope that you are creating great maps that we shall test soon.

[sep][/sep]

Tout va bien? Pas de soucis?

J'espère que vous êtes en train de créer de belles maps que nous pourrons tester bientôt.
tizu
I know I haven't been active for the past couple of days but I will provide something to be voted. wink.gif
audizmann
I hope I will be able to finish my map in time, but it needs a lot of work still so I'm not sure if I can make it. The good news is that I'm very happy with the map so far, so my motivation is still high.

-audizmann
S3B
Nice wink.gif
Naigel
Do you have a server we can test on? Maybe arrange organised playtests for feedback.
warri
Still working on it. I'm testing Beta #2 at the moment, so I'd say I'm doing fine.
Chapo
Citation (Naigel @ 01/06/2012 - 08:35:45) [snapback]1083524[/snapback]
Do you have a server we can test on? Maybe arrange organised playtests for feedback.

We have one, but I don't really know where it is icon_ane.gif

Citation (warri @ 01/06/2012 - 17:57:35) [snapback]1083525[/snapback]
Still working on it. I'm testing Beta #2 at the moment, so I'd say I'm doing fine.

great felicitation.gif
Chapo
Sample map created by S3b for contest, just for fun:

[map17b]81677[/map17b]
Chapo
Please, I would appreciate that you don't upload maps on other websites before end of contest. icon_razz.gif

While maps have not been judged by 17b team, i won't like us to be influenced by others communities wink.gif

I know you are excited to present your masterpieces all around the world, but please be patient!

After "judgement day" you will be able to do whatever you want with your creation, but for the moment, please wait a little ami2.gif
Chapo
in front of mapper's topic indicates that mapper has submitted a map.
Chapo
Sorry my friends, we are still waiting for the vote of some judges. So results will be a little delayed wink.gif

I have played and tested each of your maps. They are all beautifull. Good work !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.