Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Share Button
Forum 17B > General Forum > Bug / Improvements
Chapo
(traduction française ci-dessous)

I have prepared a new feature, that allow you to share maps from your websites, blogs, etc..:

A download button for each map with overview, name, size and downloads infos that you can add everywhere you want.

Samples for random maps, with different size and informations displayed:

Check for more options on maps detail pages, in 'Share' area, under Comments.

Tell me here if you have suggestions to improve it wink.gif

Nouvelle fonctionnalité qui vous permet de partager vos maps depuis d'autres sites ou blog.

C'est un bouton "téléchargement" qui vous permet d'afficher une miniature de la map avec quelques infos complémentaires (taille, hits, vues).

(Voir exemples ci-dessus.)

Découvrez cette fonctionnalité dans la zone "Partage " de chaque page détail de map.

N'hésitez pas à me dire ici si vous avez des suggestions d'amélioration. wink.gif

Chapio.gif
X1sHo
Thank you for your attention but I really do not speak english beforehand would be grateful if you ask, I do not know anyone here to see prices did not help me please Thanks in advance.
Tatu Eugen
Cool, that is usefull for people to share maps for downloads in websites old.gif
Chapo
Feature is now implemented in Userlist (Favorites and User)

Now you can share your maps lists with 'Graphix' option wink.gif

La fonction est maintenant opérationnelle pour les listes utilisateurs (favoris et user)

Vous pouvez maintenant partager vos listes de maps avec l'option "Graphix".

Enjoy.

icon_jap.gif
Albator
ça c'est vraiment cool !!

bonne idée !
Arman
Cool work Chapo! I like this.
Chapo
Thank you.

Hope that more and more members will use this feature on their favorites websites to promote maps. wink.gif
KrA40n1
QUOTE (Chapo @ 15/05/2012 - 23:29:26) *
Thank you.

Hope that more and more members will use this feature on their favorites websites to promote maps. wink.gif

I already used it icon_razz.gif
tizu
Cool feature Chapo! But you need to tweak it a bit. Image is too wide and the hight is too flat. icon_ami.gif
Chapo
I have tested several formats and several cropping options.

Those seems to be the best for rendering image but perhaps you may give me some samples of more readeable buttons wink.gif
Max (von A)
QUOTE (tizu @ 17/05/2012 - 07:56:29) *
Cool feature Chapo! But you need to tweak it a bit. Image is too wide and the hight is too flat. icon_ami.gif

The same thing I was going to say, chapo.

The picture looks disproportionate (flat), one possible solution is to take a picture and cut it automatically (I think you have to give more importance to the width of the image) but you lose a part of the scene is not disproportionate.

Example:

1- Original screenshot (resized to 1920x1080)

2- Minibanner resizing

PS: Thanks to the website "of the banana" for giving the images.
Chapo
Will try some other values stay tuned icon_oui.gif
Chapo
Tried with other values:

Not sure it's better icon_decu.gif
Chapo
Don't like this version because we don't see enough map screen and we can't make an idea of the map.

Even if previous version is too much wide, I think it's better.

I will reinstall old one after some time, depending of your feedback icon_razz.gif
Chapo
Changed some values. This version looks fine.
Max (von A)
This is much better than before.

Although not get to see every detail of the image, the image invites you to discover the rest on the same site (17buddies.net).

Personally I prefer this way of resizing.

Congratulations on your work, Chapo. felicitation.gif
nono5194
Bonjour,

j'ai pensé rajouter deux option si c'est possible :
- le nombre de slots
- l'auteur
sur la gauche des banderoles.
Chapo
Ca va faire chargé à force.

On va plus voir le screen wink.gif

Ou alors ça ne sera possible que sur les types 3 et 4 icon_decu.gif

Faut quand même imaginer qu'après avoir cliqué sur le bouton tu arrives sur la page de la map sur laquelle tu as toutes les infos wink.gif
nono5194
Oui c'est sure que sure les types 1 & 2 ça passe pas trop lolll .
c'est vrai qu'on arrive sur la page après smile.gif
je sors.gif
Chapo
Added new format: Rectangle (200x140)

Enjoy icon_jap.gif
Max (von A)
Has been very nice, a good choice for websites, an appropriate MiniView
Chapo
Don't forget to use our custom BBCode feature too:

Read our "How Too" tutorial for more infos wink.gif
tizu
Nicely done Chapo. I'm proud of you ! icon_ami.gif
Chapo
icon_kimouss.gif
mr_ZAZA
Very useful, thanks.

French language is very beautiful. Only I don't understand it biggrin.gif
S3B
Very useful

ok.gif
Chapo
Zaza, you can select english language wink.gif

Or, perhaps, translate in russian icon_razz.gif
Chapo
New:

Now when you use the "Share" button on a website, a thumbnail of this website is automaticaly displayed in the "Who Promote" area, just under the share section.

Nouveau:

Maintenant, lorsque vous utilisez le bouton "Partager" sur un site, une miniature de ce site est automatiquement affichée dans la zone "Qui partage?" située juste en dessous de la section "Partager".
Chapo
(Les liens sont conservés deux mois après le dernier affichage d'un bouton)

(links are stored two months after the last display)
corrado
snifff pourquoi tu met en anglais ^^
Chapo
Tout simplement parce que les francophones ne représentent plus qu'à peine 20% des visites de 17b. Le reste se partage en majorité entre pays de l'est (russie, pologne, roumanie, ukraine, etc..) et amérique du sud (brésil, argentine, chili, etc.).

Le plus simple est donc de mettre la double traduction afin que tout le monde comprenne.

icon_jap.gif
will2k
QUOTE (Chapo @ 12/11/2012 - 20:42:10) *
Tout simplement parce que les francophones ne représentent plus qu'à peine 20% des visites de 17b. Le reste se partage en majorité entre pays de l'est (russie, pologne, roumanie, ukraine, etc..) et amérique du sud (brésil, argentine, chili, etc.).

Le plus simple est donc de mettre la double traduction afin que tout le monde comprenne.

icon_jap.gif

Je pense que c'est le prix de la reussite de 17b's. Un avantage et un inconveniant en même temps.

Le site a une ouverture internationale et est reconnu au niveau mondiale, attirant chaque jour de nouveaux membres des 4 coins du monde.
Le revers de la médaille est la dissolution graduelle de l'aspect francophone du site sad.gif

Bon travail Chapo pour cette mise à jour du bouton "share" icon_ami.gif
Chapo
Je ne vois pas ça comme un inconvénient d'être reconnu au niveau mondial icon_ane.gif

Et en traduisant systématiquement en anglais, russe, chinois, portugais et allemand les chaines de caractères utilisées dans les nouvelles fonctions, on arrive à contenter à peu près tout le monde wink.gif
Chapo
*** Update November 2013 ***

To encourage our members to post 17b links all over the net, promote map will now rely heavily in the calculation of the overall note of the map.

I have changed coefficients and have launched a global recalculation script.

Now it's all done, so use, and abuse of our promote button to increase your map's note on 17b.

icon_jap.gif
Chapo
***Update december 2013***

Changed font because I noticed it was sometimes not really readable,
Added the possibility to display Mod Icon on button (for types others than "little")

Plictis
noticed who shared a few days ago when i wanted to post pics as links to maps smile.gif

so now under some of the winter maps are shown forums/sites i shared those maps to some servers/peoples i play with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.