Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Make Good Looking Mountains With Triangle M
Forum 17B > Counter Strike 1.6 > Your Maps - WIP - Tutos
PsYxOpAt
Okey, here is a guide that will show you, how you can create nice looking mountains with triangle-method.

1 Make your mountains
Now the mountains look good, but they are flat at the top
So, we will make the top part of the mountains to look like this

2 For this method we are going to use the triangle-method. First create a brush and cut it on 16 small triangles.
After that selects all 16 triangles and selects vertex tool (shift+v) and try to make those triangles like peaks

3 When you are don with the peaks, you must put them on the mountains.
Now this looks weird, so we need to fix it. Selects the peaks and the vertex tool. With the vertex tool select these points you need to fix by holding ctrl.
Until you don't receive something like this.

4 Now there is one last thing we need to do copy those mountains and scale them to 3/4/5 for X and Y axis, put some cool jumps, some nice atmosphere and submit at XJ icon_biggrin.gif

5 This is what I made with these mountains.
tizu
For a better understanding of your tutorials please use for your pictures the following BBCode [ img ] source link .jpg [ / img ] (without spaces).

I've edited your post but please, in future, modify or post the bbcode I've told you, thanks.
Chapo
Certainly, it's better that way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.