Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audizmann
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Solstice 2012
Chapo
gave up
audizmann
Hi everyone,

I am 33 years old and I am from Denmark. My experience with mapping began with DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem, Half-life and eventually my absolute favorite: Counter-strike. Just for personal amusement, never anything serious.

CS:Source never truly got my attention, so I have not played/mapped much at all since I released de_guerrilla for CS1.6 some seven years ago, but this contest inspired me to map again, and I am having a lot of fun creating a new map.

Good luck everyone icon_kimouss.gif

audizmann
audizmann
I am sorry to say that I am not able to finish my map in time for the contest. icon_decu.gif

I have really enjoyed creating this map, and even though I am out of the contest I am still extremely excited about finishing my map. I expect it to be finished in mid-July where I will release it as a normal custom map. This is assuming that I am allowed to use the 17bsolstice.wad for a normal custom map? (To whom should I give credit for the textures?)

Good luck to everyone who is still in the contest, and thanks to Chapo and everyone at 17b for this contest. bye.gif
Chapo
It's a pity, but that's the way it is. icon_neutral.gif

Of course you can use 17bsolstice for a future map.

You'll always be welcome on 17b. And we are waiting for your map on July wink.gif

Hope you had great time on 17b ami2.gif
audizmann
Better late than never smile.gif

cs_skylight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.