Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max (von A)
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Solstice 2012
Chapo
gave up
Max (von A)
Hello:

My nick is Max (von A), It comes from the playing time that I lived in Europe (Spain) and played on a Swiss server where German-speaking: Max (von Argeninien): Max from Argentina...

I live in Mar del Plata (MDQ) Argentina, I´m 39 years old.

I make maps for counter-strike 1.6 since 2006, I do as a hobby. My maps are all in 17buddies:

de_upc_xpert (2006): my first map (I really do not think a map, but rather a sketch map)
arcadia (2009): set in the mythical Greek city Arcadia
de_eternal (2011): a remake by de_upc_xpert
de_cesky_krumlov (2012): set in the Czech town, Cesky Krumlov, during the Nazi occupation in World War II

In 2009 to found a "Design Studio" BlackDragon Project Studio, from which have seen the light of my latest productions...

My latest project in production (although now stopped) is a map based in the ruins of Ta Prohm Temple (Rajavihara) of Angkor, Cambodia. For this map I made a model of a giant stone heads of king Jayavarman VII, similar to that found in the actual place.

I usually take many months to finish a map, and this is because I do not have much free time, and care for every detail.

I will try to meet the deadlines for this contest, though I must confess that it´s not so easy to plan and map in two months, will see the result...
Max (von A)
For a problem with my pc, right now I can not build the map, so this will delay me more to finish it on time and can only hope to be on time icon_cry.gif
S3B
too bad icon_decu.gif hope you'll repair it soon
Tatu Eugen
If you want, i use my super-power and i made it for you dawen.gif king2.gif
Max (von A)
Thanks friends happy.gif

This Friday I get a new PC (microprocessor, motherboard, power, cabinet), then I have vacation (14 days), I guess I will use this time to advance, but I lost all the long weekend (Labor Day holiday), where could advance much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.