Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [contest|jury]how Will We Rate Maps?
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Solstice 2012
KrA40n1
How will we rate maps?

If there is an idea, just tell, because I want to know...

If there is no idea for how we will judge maps I have some:
1. I have a suggestion every judging criteria to be voted by 1 to 10(ex. 5/10).
2. And also will it could be one topic where every one posts for a map and edits the post for every other, but the judging by this person should be in order, I mean there is a list in the first(Chapo's) post and the other people copy it and judge maps.
Chapo
I can create in an hidden place, a topic for each map, and for each criteria with a poll containing notation from 1 to 5 (or 1 to 10 or anything else)

Each jury won't see other notes before voting. Votes could be anonymous and you'd just have to say you have voted.
KrA40n1
You can use easypoll smile.gif
I think it would be faster and easyer...
http://www.easypolls.net/
Here is a sample poll from easypoll and also sample for voting(if you like it):
http://host1.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4f8...4b072c117d08473
Chapo
Seems fine. Ipb has it's own poll system too.

I will check that icon_oui.gif
PsYxOpAt
I would go with something like this.

Map: mapname

Architecture/Environment: [text] (includes models, sounds etc.)

Textures: [text]

Brushes: [text] Was the map builded properly?No brushes into brushes, no big open areas things like that. (would need the .rmf)

Bugs:
Wallbugs:
FPS:

Last Comment:

Suggestion: (optional) we could report all bugs we have found to the mapper and ask him to fix everything before we announce the winner(s).

Final vote:Yes, No

If 2 mappers have equal votes we will have to vote again and determinate the winner.
KrA40n1
Map: mapname
Architecture/Environment: [text] (includes models, sounds etc.)
Textures: [text]
Brushes: [text] Was the map builded properly?No brushes into brushes, no big open areas things like that. (would need the .rmf)
Bugs:
Wallbugs:
FPS:
Last Comment:
Suggestion: (optional) we could report all bugs we have found to the mapper and ask him to fix everything before we announce the winner(s).
Allover: 1-10
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.