Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Things Change, But Some Never Will
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Multilingual > English
tizu
What I've noticed and didn't like on 17buddies website was the "identity" of it, I'm talking about the upper banner.

Along the years I've seen so many beautiful upgrades and addons to this site, but the banner remains the same. It didn't bother me at all, and It still didn't bother me but since this site is growing & growing and its beginning to make way among other half-life and mods resources sharing big sites I thought with a new banner, or an upgraded banner, the 'identity' will be taken to the next level.

Below I want to share my version of the 'new' banner and hope it will be as close as people want to see.

What I've changed is the quality of the image and some parts of it (half life logo in left). I wanted to keep the banner as close as the old one, including the design and renders used. Sorry, but I couldn't find the flying airplanes smile.gif

If Chapo wants he can make a thread about the new banner vision and let players design their own banner. icon_kimouss.gif

(the new file with .png extension, it can be changed the extension, but I wouldn't recommend it, the size of the file will be bigger)
Click to view attachment
Chapo
Love it wub.gif

Will try it for some times wink.gif

Great idea tizu: we could ask for members to design a new media kit for 17b, including website banner, share button, banner for advertizing on other sites, banner for (eventually) maps constest... and others media files (animated ads for example) icon_oui.gif

I regret not being a great designer. With my capacities of coding, i would be rich now icon_ane.gif
Unisoldier1
It would be nice to see a CS related 17b's banner IMO.
tizu
Love it wub.gif

Thank you.

Great idea tizu: we could ask for members to design a new media kit for 17b, including website banner, share button, banner for advertizing on other sites, banner for (eventually) maps constest... and others media files (animated ads for example) icon_oui.gif

I'm willing to support the action.

I regret not being a great designer. With my capacities of coding, i would be rich now icon_ane.gif

Well, neither do I. icon_hello.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.