Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mapbox Size
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Multilingual > English
tizu
MapBox
You can download and install each of your map MapBox individually or create a pack of maps combining your selection.
Maximum maps per pack is 25.

Hello devs icon_biggrin.gif

One question: Is it possible to increase just a little bit more the MapBox above 25? 30-35 or so?

Some of us have more than 25-30 maps here and I just love to keep the track of them and have them all in a compact pack. What do you say?

icon_kimouss.gif
Chapo
I can increase value for you, but some mappers (like S3B icon_razz.gif ) will claim for 100 maps in mapbox...and so on...

Not sure it's a good idea wink.gif

If you just want to give a list of all your maps, you can add all of them in your "favorites" or "userlist" and give a link to this list (you can also get a 'bbcode code' to paste in forums) wink.gif
S3B
vcpc
tizu
I see. I will use the 'User List' feature, because 'Favorites' is reserved for other beautiful maps and I don't want to mix those with my small and ugly maps. icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe if you could set subcategories to 'Favorites' :? icon_biggrin.gif
Chapo
For information, "vcpc" translation is approximately "fuck off asshole"... This is a love message between me and S3B icon_ane.gif

Maybe if you could set subcategories to 'Favorites' :?

What do you mean ?
S3B
small and ugly maps

rhooooooo, nice maps, yes !!
tizu
Well maybe something like:

Favorites
|
------ My Favorites Maps
|
------ Other Maps
|
--- Etc

Something we could arrage... It sounds absurde but this is what I see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.