Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Click Sign-in
Forum 17B > General Forum > Bug / Improvements
Chapo
It's been several weeks since I work on it and it is now complete: the One Click Sign-In feature.

Now you can login to 17b using external account infos (Facebook, google, orkut, etc. ..).

http://www.17buddies.net/17b2/OpenID/signin.html

I chose social networks among the most popular in the world which should allow everyone to register and connect in this way.

Try it, it's free, like all 17buddies's website.

Questions, bug reports in this topic.

Cela fait maintenant plusieurs semaines que je travaille dessus et c'est maintenant achevé: l'enregistrement en un clic.

Vous pouvez donc maintenant vous connecter sur 17b en utilisant les données de votre compte externe (Facebook, goole, orkut, etc..).

http://www.17buddies.net/17b2/OpenID/signin.html

J'ai choisi les réseaux sociaux parmi les plus répandus dans le monde ce qui devrait permettre à tous de s'enregistrer et se connecter par ce moyen.

Essayez le, c'est gratuit, comme tout le site 17buddies.

Questions, reports de bugs dans ce topic.
S3B
Work fine for me. No bug icon_biggrin.gif
ParaBolt
Works fine though takes a long time to logout.

Also when I login using normal login, my account name is ParaBolt which uses the email - 0parabolt0@gmail.com
When I login through Google using this Email ID and its password, my account name becomes Shubham Shah

So does this mean I have two accounts here now or what?
Chapo
The first time you sign in through with an external account, you create a new member on 17b with informations we can get from external site.

For the moment, I don't really know what to do with that icon_ane.gif

If you have an existing account, you can "associate" it with your external account. For that you just have to sign-in with external account while logged in with regular account.

In your member profile, you will see that new account (Shubham Shah) is an alias of 'parabolt'. that's all.

For the moment, I dont really know how to handle those accounts and feedback, suggestions, ideas will be welcome.

Regards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.