Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help In Trying To Recall A Map
Forum 17B > Archive 17 Buddies > Multilingual > English
mrksda
I played a Counter-Strike 1.6 map a few years back. I would like to play it again but I've forgotten the name of that map. icon_cry.gif

Here are some of the details I can remember:

It's a custom map.
The map's ambience feels like cs_assault, but it's darker.
The warehouse/factory is bigger than that of cs_assault's. The area outside the warehouse, however, is very small.
It's not a variant of cs_assault (not cs_assault_1337, winter assault, etc.).

The terrorists are inside a warehouse.
The counter-terrorist spawn is just in front of the closed main entrance of the warehouse, but CTs have to press the "use" button in front of a switch to open the big door/gate.
An alternative route is to go up the stairs that will lead to another entry point. Once inside the building, CTs have to walk on a steel pathway (the texture is somewhat like this: )

I'm not sure if it was an as, de, or cs map. But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't an fy, ka, aim, awp, gg, or zm map.

I've used the "Advanced Search" feature of this site to check every single as, de and cs map with the theme Urban/Industry/Offices. Still, I wasn't able to find it.

Anyone who recognizes this map, please help (or suggest map names). Thanks in advance! smile.gif
Chapo
Unfortunaly, not all of our maps are classified. icon_decu.gif

I think that with almost 70 000 maps, it must be in our database, but where ? icon_razz.gif

Sure that someone will help you icon_oui.gif

Stay tuned wink.gif
mrksda
The name of the map is on the tip of my tongue. lol Maybe someday the name will suddenly flash into my memory. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: I've found it! cs_aaa icon_kimouss.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.