Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Uploaded 2 New Aim Maps At 17-buddies
Forum 17B > Counter Strike 1.6 > Your Maps - WIP - Tutos
SkIpErMan
Hi!

Visited the forum 17B to look for some new maps. Then I saw that someone had loaded up one of my earlier maps called aim_fast_awp_niw.

So I sent up two other maps that I have not been published previously. aim_akcolt_niw and aim_angkor_niw both are ak47 and colt maps.

aim_akcolt_niw is a two on two map that we had a contest on. It is small fast. There are various walls and backgrounds so depending on which side you stand on it will be an advantage. mapen have nice textures and looks good.

aim_angkor_niw I took insperation from the ruined city of Angkor Wat. I have used the textures that I photographed from the city in IRL some years ago. On the bridge, I put out two AWP, which requires some tactics to get at. The guards on the maps are simple cubes I like to have it so when you practice AIM. Just AIM or die and no crossing.

I would also say a few words about mapen aim_fast_awp_niw. The idea of ​​it was that you would have to train AWP without any effective protection. Mapen would be fast since it is often necessary in matches. The distance would be the most normal that one finds on the game maps. We at niw have had much fun on this map and we love it.

I hope you like the maps, enjoy! smile.gif

/SkIpErMan

Ps: If someone wants to make podbot *. PWF files, I'd be happy! Send me a PM or post them here so others can get the files too! Its for aim_fast_awp_niw, aim_angkor_niw and aim_akcolt_niw.
S3B
QUOTE (SkIpErMan @ 22/10/2011 - 20:52:58) *
Ps: If someone wants to make podbot *. PWF files, I'd be happy! Send me a PM or post them here so others can get the files too! Its for aim_fast_awp_niw, aim_angkor_niw and aim_akcolt_niw.

I'll look ^^

Here smile.gif
Chapo
GG S3b felicitation.gif
Klendhaar
toujours aussi réactif , GG ALL icon_ami.gif
SkIpErMan
Thanks alot biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.