Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deepeyes-maps
Forum 17B > Counter Strike 1.6 > Your Maps - WIP - Tutos
deepeyes
Hi, I'm deepeyes ... I've been quite along on mapping stuff ... especially on CS1.6 and these are my maps ... smile.gif

Aim_Awp1 | Download

Aim_Awp2d | Download

Cs_Deathmatch_2005 | Download

De_Clanwar10 | Download

De_Clanwar11 | Download

De_Clanwar12 | Download

Fy_Deep_Ichigo | Download

Fy_Iceworld_2005c | Download]

Fy_Rack | Download

Those are the maps I can found in your website ... thanks to hosting all of them. Actually I got 16 maps in total ... you can found it in my website ... biggrin.gif
S3B
Nice
And welcome here ^^
deepeyes
good to know ... btw, I speak english only ... ^^"
Chapo
Welcome on 17Buddies deepeyes. ami2.gif

I have edited your post and added bbcode "map17b" in order to have permanent screenshots (imgs links are deleted every 24 hours)

Thank you

Now, I encourage you to edit all of your maps and enter missing informations wink.gif

icon_jap.gif
deepeyes
oh wow thanks ... ^^
tizu
Hey, I remember you on fpsb website. Glad to see you here!
deepeyes
Yes, I do remember you on FPSB ... especially your mapping studio ... ^_^
S3B
Orbital Studio, the good old time ^^
deepeyes
So, are you guys still on mapping track for CS 1.6 ? Apparently I'm move on Source Engine (for my final project) and Unreal 3 (for Games Development) ... ^_^"
S3B
I still mapping for 1.6, sometime... when i have time ^^
deepeyes
Nice, have you ever try Source Engine or Different one ? Recently HL1 Engine is no longer work for me ... my maps is too difficult to get compiled ... XD
S3B
No, to compil i use this good tool : Orbital batch compiler (hl1) : http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showtopic=12543

icon_kimouss.gif
deepeyes
owh, I heard about that tools ... never try it before ... I might give it a try later ... smile.gif
tizu
You should smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.