Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: English Forum
Forum 17B > General Forum > Bug / Improvements
mik
Hello I do not speak French but very often visit this site and it is in English and straighten, but the forum is in French and if you can do in English and French, or at least have a forum in both languages.
This write it just because I like the site and use its services.
I do not know what you think and what is the purpose of the creators of this site, but I think this site can and should become a point of Half-Life mods
I think 17b is better than the previous sites of this theme, but the forum is in French which is a problem for me
Good day
Chapo
Hello Mik salut.gif

We already have a multilingual section here http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showforum=75 but there isn't many people posting there.

You can select english language for the forum by changing the selected language in the top right box wink.gif

I know your Bulgarian. We have already chatted together on your website, and your 2 servers are in our list.

In response to your message on the shoutbox, you have a map with no name to upload. Seems that you have played a "mystic" map on your server icon_ane.gif

My scripts added this map with no name. I would fix this probleme quickly. And I delete this map wink.gif

ami2.gif
mik
Nice support icon_cool.gif clear and Comprehensive

cheers icon_kimouss.gif icon_biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.