New
Cs_bloodstrike V1.2 Update, leave the name as cs_bloodstrike and no name change
Zerotech
post 20/01/2014 - 07:21:42 |   Post #1
+Reply

Group: Member

au 

Link : Download

This map is an update of the original cs_bloodstrike, chapo if you are going to keep the old bloodstrike, rename it to cs_bloodstrike_old and keep the new v1.2 update I just uploaded to cs_bloodstrike as the map is an update and not a remake.

If the map was a remake then a name change is required since this map is an update it is not necessary to call bloodstrike v1.2 other than cs_bloodstrike.

I don't want my map to go under a different name as this will confuse people and people will refuse to play over a map with 2 different names.
Post PM
Website
Go to the top of the page
Tonight /A/
post 20/01/2014 - 16:06:45 |   Post #2
+Reply

ee 

It is better to give it a new name. Estonians use _f (Example: 1hp_freak_f). _f means fixed.
Post PM
Website
Zerotech
post 20/01/2014 - 22:02:27 |   Post #3
+Reply

au 

QUOTE (Tonight /A/ @ 21/01/2014 - 02:06:45) *
It is better to give it a new name. Estonians use _f (Example: 1hp_freak_f). _f means fixed.

People will refuse to play the maps if the name was changed. i know it sounds silly but it is true. The people from gamebanana and steam forums have demanded that I update bloodstrike for csgo because I was the one that made it. so leave the name as cs_bloodstrike I dont want to called it cs_bloodstrike_fixed because people will not play it and people think that changing the name is not the original map.

It is not a fixed map, nor a remake its an update which you can leave the map as the same name.

This post has been edited by Zerotech: 20/01/2014 - 22:07:17
Post PM
Website
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Quick ReplyNew

RSS Lo-Fi Version

Skin © Chapo